Please read carefully before placing your order:
Effective October 22nd, 2013 our Return Policy has changed.
- Orders that have not yet shipped may be cancelled at any time for a full refund.
- Once an order is shipped, there are absolutely no refunds issued.
- Any unopened and unused products (excluding e-liquids and cartridges) may be returned within 30 days for store credit minus the original shipping fees.
- Customers are responsible for all return shipping fees. You must pay to return any product for any reason. If we are sending you a replacement product due to manufacturer’s defect or due to our own error, then we will pay to ship the replacements back to you.
- We strongly suggest that you test each and every product you receive from us within 24 hours of receipt.
Returns Due to Defect:
- All electronic components purchased on the Panda website are covered by a 60 day warranty. This covers all batteries and chargers.
- The 60 day warranty is limited to products that are determined to have defects in material workmanship under normal use and service for the product’s lifecycle and are subject to all product usage documentation. Products that have been lost, misused, improperly or inadequately maintained, or modified are not eligible for return.
- If your battery or charger should fail to work properly during the warranty period (within 60 days of the time ordered), then you must contact support to troubleshoot the problem and if your product is determined to be defective, we will send you an RMA Form to return the product for a replacement.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us via Live Chat to troubleshoot any product that isn’t working properly.
- All products determined defective must be returned to us with the fully filled out RMA Form before any replacements or credit will be issued.
- There are no Exchanges or Returns offered for E-Liquids.
Cartridge Return Policy:
- All cartridges, clearomizers and tanks have a 24 hour warranty.
- You must inspect and test all cartridges, clearomizers and tanks upon your order’s arrival for manufacturer’s defects. If a cartridge, clearomizer or tank doesn’t perform correctly, you must notify us within 24 hours of receipt of your shipment to receive a replacement. If you do not test your cartridges or clearomizers within the first 24 hours of receiving these items, then you do so at your own risk as no warranty or replacements are available after the 24 hour warranty period.
- There are no exceptions to this policy.
A note about our Cartridge return policy:
We realize that our DOA return policy on these items is a lot to ask of our customers. Due to the nature of these products, we have had to greatly restrict the warranty we offer. Cartomizers and clearomizers are intended to eventually burn out and there is no good measurement scale for how long they will last, due to many factors. We cannot control how you use this product and everyone uses them differently.
There are too many variables that impact the amount of time a cartridge or clearomizer will last. Some of these include voltage output, e-liquid ingredients, length of puffs, etc. We are happy to give you tips and advice on how to properly use and maintain your cartridges to maximize their lifespan.
Recent industry quality studies have shown that if a clearomizer works properly the first time, there is little reason other than improper use for it to stop working properly. We cannot provide replacements on cartridges that have worked properly to begin with and then cease to work properly because we cannot control how you use them.